Skip to main content
Financial Aid Piggy Bank
Remember !! Complete the FAFSA or CALIFORNIA DREAM ACT Application by March 

Remember !!


Application by March 2nd!!!

Financial Aid & Scholarships

 application for federal student aid (FAFSA) 

Financial aid is money to help pay for college or career school. Aid can come from

  • the U.S. federal government (which can include grants, loans, and work study programs),
  • the state,
  • the college you attend, or
  • a nonprofit or private organization (in the form of a scholarship or grant).


To apply for; federal student aid, you need to complete the FAFSA or Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Completing and submitting the FAFSA is free and quick, and it gives you access to the largest source of financial aid to pay for college or career school. In addition, many states and colleges use your FAFSA data to determine your eligibility for state and school aid, and some private financial aid providers may use your FAFSA information to determine whether you qualify for their aid.

The FAFSA4caster can help determine how federal student aid can help you pay for college.


Application for Fafsa


Informational videos 


After completing your FAFSA check your CalGrant status.

The California Dream Act

The California Dream Act is a combination of three bills (Assembly Bill (AB) 540, AB 130 and AB 131) that allow undocumented and nonresident documented students who meet certain provisions to be treated the same as resident students. Together these are called the California Dream Act and they allow these students to pay the resident fees at public colleges and universities, apply for and receive private scholarships funded through public universities, state-administered financial aid, university grants, community college fee waivers and Cal Grants.


Apply for the California Dream Act


Information for Dreamers

scholarships and Resources